While the homemade ornaments the kids gave you were thoughtful, and the DustBuster you got from your mother-in-law was beautifully wrapped in criticism, we think it’s high time you indulge in the things you really wanted for Christmas.
So while the younger crowd is busy bouncing off the walls on a sugar high and the rest of the family is enjoying a turkey coma, take some time to shop for the things you know you deserve.
Here are a few hints, in case you need them.
1. UGG Australia. Love ‘em. Hate ‘em. Can’t live without ‘em. Perfect picks to give your wardrobe that extra punch of originality. Event starts Saturday, December 25 at 11:00 AM.
2. John Galliano. A brilliant artist whose creative exploits include designing for the Dior fashion house. Discover his namesake label here. Event starts Saturday, December 25 at 11:00 AM.
3. Prada. Quintessential luxury in the form of boots, bags, and accessories. If you haven’t experienced it, we highly recommend you do. Event starts Sunday, December 26 at 11:00 AM.
4. Rock & Republic. Progressive rock ‘n’ roll culture meets luxe lifestyle. Stylish sophistication with a rebellious edge. Event starts Sunday, December 26 at 11:00 AM.
5. Ray-Ban. An established authority in cutting-edge eyewear that will protect your peepers in style. Aviators, Navigators, and more. Event starts Sunday, December 26 at 4:00 PM.
6. Moschino. Contemporary-chic footwear, apparel, and accessories that will take you seamlessly from your 9-to-5 to a hot cocktail party. Event starts Monday, December 27 at 11:00 AM.
7. Luxury Boutique. We’re talking Burberry, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo, and other names that will have you swooning in excitement. Event starts Tuesday, December 28 at 11:00 AM.
8. Emporio Armani. A brand that epitomizes effortless style with a collection of clothes, belts, scarves, and other essential accessories. Event starts Tuesday, December 28 at 11:00 AM.
9. Issue New York. Dress the part at your next party. Sinuous lines, sexy designs, and flattering fits will take you through any event in style. Event starts Tuesday, December 28 at 11:00 AM.
10. Calvin Klein. A namesake label that encapsulates the essence of understated, tasteful elegance. Sunglasses and handbags to die for. Event starts Wednesday, December 29 at 11:00 AM.
So go ahead. Indulge in your passion for fashion. Guilt-free.